THIS MONTH'S SPECIALS
THE RIGHT TOOLS
CALL AND SPEAK TO A REAL PLUMBER NOW
Hot Water Repairers & Installers in Sydney
We repair and install all popular brands.
From starting off the morning right to winding down at night, hot showers and baths are a necessity for day-to-day life. If you need a hot water repairs to your existing hot water system or heater replacement; Local Plumbing Heroes is here to help.
Why choose Local Plumbing Heroes?
The highly-trained plumbers at Local Plumbing Heroes are experienced with performing hot water system installations and emergency hot water repairs in Inner West, Sydney. We provide practical plumbing solutions at affordable prices, repairing hot water systems from all the top brands.
After all, you deserve a hot shower.
Common issues with hot water systems
The average life of a hot water system is around 8-10 years, depending on type, model, and use. Common signs your hot water system may need to be professionally-assessed or repaired include:
- Reduced hot water: One of the surest signs something is wrong with your hot water system is having reduced hot water. If your home starts to run out of hot water quicker than normal, with similar usage, there may be an issue with the system.
- Water discolouration: Water that appears discoloured or rusty could indicate the presence of rust with the pipes or hot water system itself. A hot water plumber is needed in order to properly assess the cause.
- Loud noises: Hot water systems are designed to operate quietly. Hearing loud or unexplained noises could be an indication of worn components trying to perform as normal or indicate the accumulation of sediment.
- Leaking: Water leaking from your hot water system could be caused by a variety of issues such as high water pressure, loose fittings, or tank damage.
- Temperature fluctuations: We all have the perfect sweet spot when it comes to water temperature. However, variations in the normal temperature could be a sign of a problem with the heat source.
Types of hot water heaters
Hot water heaters are divided into two categories; ‘continuous’ systems heat water only when required and ‘storage’ systems heat and store water in an insulated tank.
These are further split according to the system heating method.
- Electric: One of the most common types of water heater, electric units are relatively-affordable and easy to install. T
- Gas: A natural gas system can be cheaper to run when compared to an electric system. Due to the use of gas, these systems generally require outdoor installation, or proper indoor ventilation.
- Heat Pump: A more efficient variety of electric system, heat pumps work like a refrigerator in reverse; extracting heat from the air to heat water. Heat pumps are ideal for warmer regions, where there is more warmth to extract. However, these hot water systems tend to be louder than other models.
- Solar: A type of tank powered by collected energy from installed solar panels. A popular eco-friendly choice for new homes in order to save on electricity bills in the long term.
The essential things to consider while installing any hot water system in your house are -
- Your budget
- Your requirements
- Existing Plumbing System
Need a certified plumber to install hot water systems in Sydney? Call Local Plumbing Heroes to your home!
Experts believe that Heat pump water heaters are the best choice for installing an energy-efficient hot water system in their homes.
Call Local Plumbing Heroes to your home for quick installation. Get instant hot water in your bathroom! Visit us for more details.
The cost of implementing a hot water system is determined by the kind and model of water heater you want to install. Call or visit Local Plumbing Heroes to know the price of Sydney's heat pump hot water systems!
In this type of hot water system, there’s no tank for any water storage. Instead, the water is continuously heated as the tap is turned on. It’s a great alternative to storage-based water systems.
Hire our Expert plumbers in Sydney to install one of these in your house. Visit us or Call us now!
Many things will tell you whether your water heater is damaged and whether or not it needs to be replaced. You may see dirty water coming out of the tap, insufficient hot water supply, leakage, weird noise, etc.
If you observe any of these signs with your hot water system, call Local Plumbing Heroes now!
At LPH, we can service hot water systems from the following brands -
Call us now!
You should regularly service your hot water systems. Otherwise, you won’t be able to harness the actual benefits of your water heater.
Our plumbers and technicians can schedule regular servicing for your hot water systems in Sydney. Call us now!